Worry-Free Home Comfort
What is the “Premier Program?”
It’s our worry-free home comfort service that includes upgrading to the latest, most energy efficient home comfort systems. Get your choice of indoor air quality products, which includes access to a full suite of other valuable benefits! From annual maintenance, covered repairs (parts and labor), filter and UV bulb replacements, 24/7 priority scheduling, and complete peace of mind – all of this, for a predictable low monthly payment.
Free Annual Maintenance
No Trip Charges
No Diagnostic Charges
Free Air Filters
Free Covered Repairs
No Overtime Charges
Signing up with the Premier Program is simple with 4 easy steps!
Pick Your Comfort System
Apply Online With An Instant Decision
Schedule Your Installation Date
Enjoy Worry-Free Home Comfort
All Year Round
FAQs And Benefits
If the heating and cooling system breaks down, how fast will you service it?
- As a Premier Program™ member, you can expect priority service should the heating and cooling system ever need servicing. Please contact your Premier Program authorized contractor and one of their qualified service technicians typically will be dispatched to your home within 24 hours or less.
What is the installation process and how long does it take?
- The installation is performed by one of our Premier Program authorized contractors. Installations in most cases take about a day. Your Premier Program authorized contractor will set up a time and day for the installation that is most convenient for you and fits with your schedule.
Are there additional costs, other than the Premier Program monthly payment?
- With the Premier Program, all heating and cooling system maintenance, air filters and covered repairs are included per the terms of your Premier Program agreement.
Will someone show me how to work the heating and cooling system and the thermostat?
- Yes. Your Premier Program authorized contractor will answer all your questions concerning how the heating and cooling system works, walk you through how to properly operate the new thermostat and show you how to change the air filter as required.
What brands of heating and cooling equipment do I get with the Premier Program?
- Your Premier Program authorized contractor works with several quality, nationally recognized HVAC manufacturers. Based on your specific heating and cooling needs, your Premier Program authorized contractor will recommend the best options for you to consider.
What happens to my old HVAC System?
- Your Premier Program authorized contractor will safely remove and dispose of your old heating and cooling system in an environmentally friendly manner.
How do I schedule maintenance of the heating and cooling system?
- Your Premier Program authorized contractor will contact you to schedule the annual heating and cooling system maintenance. However, if you must reschedule that appointment, contact your Premier Program authorized contractor to do so, at your earliest convenience.
What if I sell my house?
If you sell your home, you have a couple options with the Premier Program
- Option 1: Contact us to apply to transfer the service to the new homeowner; upon the new homeowner being approved for the Premier Program and executing required documentation, they will assume responsibility for any remaining payments.
- Option 2: Contact us to exercise your purchase option, as detailed in your Premier Program agreement. Under this option, you will take ownership of the system and program benefits will cease upon your exercise of the purchase option.
How long does this Premier Program service last? What happens when it ends?
- The standard term for the Premier Program is 10 years. At the end of the standard term, you may elect to do any of the following (subject to the terms and conditions of your Premier Program agreement): 1) upgrade to a new system, 2) extend your Premier Program agreement, 3) exercise your purchase option, or 4) return the system.
Who do I contact with questions about the heating and cooling system?
- For questions concerning the heating and cooling system, contact your Premier Program authorized contractor. Contact information is included in your Premier Program agreement.
Who do I contact with questions about my bill or making a payment?
- For billing questions, please contact us and one of our dedicated customer service team members will answer any of your questions. You can contact us via email at email@example.com or call us toll-free at (612) 439-7285