Trusted Since 1914
Warehouse Associate Job Details Near Minneapolis, Minnesota
At Hero our Warehouse Associate’s primary goal is to ensure the field staff are getting the correct materials in a timely fashion. Warehouse Associates are dispatched by the Warehouse coordinators according to our processes. The warehouse supports the entire organization and is an integral part of the team.
To perform this job successfully you must display a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and ability to make decisions effectively.
- Varying shifts from 6am-6pm, Monday thru Friday
- Must be flexible in working extended hours to help meet department needs based on business volume and needs
- On call shifts may be on the weekend and some holidays
- Overtime is offered by management when available, and may at times be required Essential Job Duties:
- Adhere to Hero safety standards while driving and on jobsites
- Responsible for all material deliveries and may assist field personnel
- Ensure deliveries are on time and have the correct materials ordered
- Clean and organize all work areas including parking lot and garages
- Maintain a clean company vehicle
- Ability to regularly lift 50+ pounds
- Assist truck builder in downtime
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Essential Job Duties:
- Demonstrates Hero’s core values at a high level (T.R.U.E.)
- Possess a DOT health card certification and valid driver’s license
- Able to be insurable through the company’s insurance policy
- Must be able to drive all company vehicles – including 20+ ft box trucks
- Knowledgeable on current processes and procedures, and any other necessary information.
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly and concisely with other team members and management
- Demonstrates a strong ability to multi-task and problem solve with a sense of urgency
- Effective management of downtime
Pay & Incentives:
- Hourly: to be determined based on experience
- Pay increases are given based upon performance and skill level within the position, not based on time employed with company