Trusted Since 1914
Marketing Assistant Job Details Near Bloomington, Minnesota
At Hero, our Marketing Assistant’s primary goal is to assist in marketing efforts of the company and provide administrative support to the management team. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to be competent in or excel in all areas outlined for this position, meeting or surpassing set goals and expectations.
- Completing marketing audits on jobs to ensure that jobs are coded to the proper marketing campaign.
- Coordinating the collection of marketing Co-op funds from vendors.
- Assist in creating content for various print and internet marketing platforms.
- Respond to comments and interactions on all social media platforms.
- Maintain tracking of social media performance.
- Ensure all marketing materials are stocked and ordered, as necessary.
- Assist in creation of employee and customer facing newsletters.
- Collect and distribute mail and scan to appropriate parties within the company.
- Order and stock all office supplies and miscellaneous office needs.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understand and represent Hero core values at a high level.
- Basic to intermediate experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly excel.
- Photography and Videography skills are a plus.
- Flexibility to work on many different projects and types of work that can change daily.
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly and concisely with other team members, management, and customers.
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
Pay & Incentives:
- Hourly pay as negotiated upon hire.
- Pay increases are given based upon performance levels, not based on time employed with company
- Shift is 8:00AM – 4:30PM, Monday through Friday.