Trusted Since 1914
Licensed Electrician Job Details Near Bloomington, Minnesota
At Hero our service electricians are responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, installation, repairs, and maintenance of residential electrical systems while providing world class customer experiences and craftsmanship. This individual will meet or exceed customer’s expectations while leading them to informed and confident buying decisions. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to communicate effectively with clients while meeting or surpassing set goals and expectations.
- 7am-4pm (Last dispatch by 4pm), Monday thru Friday.
- On call shifts on weekends, evenings, and some holidays (Last dispatch by 8pm)
- Overtime is offered by management when available, and at times may be required.
Essential Job Duties:
- Execute electrical work in a clean, professional and efficient manner
- Practice Hero standards of first call resolution to limit the number of callbacks
- Meet expected monthly sales KPI’s
- Build and present options ethically ranging from repair to permanent solutions
- Respectfully work with dispatch, managers, and other in-house staff to ensure smooth operation for completed and incomplete jobs
- Adhere to Hero safety standards while driving and on jobsites
- Adhere to Hero driving policy
- Ensure proper billing, invoicing, and daily documentation of activities
- Maintain company provided vehicle and inventory of parts, fixtures, tools and shop equipment
- Other duties as assigned by electrical manager
- Demonstrates Hero core values at a high level (T.R.U.E.)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving and criminal record
- Must be able to regularly lift 50+ pounds
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly and concisely with other team members, management, and customers
- Must be highly detailed and demonstrate the ability to follow through
- Participate actively in all trainings, meetings, classes, and company events
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- On time and prepared to work before the scheduled start time
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision
- Uniforms provided
- Stocked Company Truck
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.