Trusted Since 1914
Drains Sales – Camera Technician Job Details Near Minneapolis, Minnesota
At Hero, we believe that our employees will take great care of our customers because we take great care our employees. That is why we are looking for the best of the best to join our team and have
designed an amazing benefits package to take care of each one of our team members.
A Drains Camera Technician at Hero is responsible for assisting homeowners with purchasing the correct drain repairs for their homes. This role listens to the needs of our customers, working with them to
determine the best solution to meet their needs, and works closely with the team to achieve department sales and service goals.
Candidates who will thrive in this role consistently exceed customer’s expectations, communicate well with customers, and can help customers make informed and confident buying decisions. They are also
great at surpassing goals and are energized by growing with their team.
Hero keeps our T.R.U.E. core values as a top priority. We are a high energy team that is growing fast. We set goals, reward team members for hard work, and push each other to be the best we can be.
Amazing Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation: $40-$60 per hour
- Substantial bonus opportunities available monthly
- 3% 401k Employer Contribution
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits
- Free Medical Benefits for employee and family (additional upgrades available at reduced cost)
- Free Dental and Vision Benefits for employee (additional upgrades for family available)
- Free Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Free Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Free Life Insurance
- H.S.A. and F.S.A plans available
- Paid Time Off starting at two weeks a year
- Six paid Holidays a year
- Full access to Peak Health fitness and recovery center
- Employee discounts on services – at cost pricing available
- Uniforms provided
Hours and Compensation
- $90,000 – $150,000+ annually
- 7am-5pm (Last dispatch by 4pm), Monday through Friday
- 35-45 hours per week
Essential Job Duties
- Plan and complete all necessary steps in the installation, maintenance, repair and servicing in water, gas and drain systems
- Follow Hero’s Sales Process
- Follow-up with customers on all estimates that were not sold on-site
- Meet all performance guidelines
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, and that can be easily transferred to the installation team
- Create confident purchase options by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing
- Become an expert of your market area, and know the customers’ needs
- Build and present options ranging from repair to permanent solutions
- Adhere to Hero driving policy
- Demonstrates Hero core values at a high level (T.R.U.E.)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving and criminal record
- Must be able to regularly lift 50+ pounds
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely with other team members, management, and customers
- Must be highly detailed and demonstrate the ability to follow through
- Highly motivated, flexible, and great attitude on life
- Participate actively in all trainings, meetings, and company events
- On time and prepared to work before the scheduled start time
Do you have what it takes to be a Hero? Apply Today!
Hero Home Services is an equal opportunity employer, including veterans.