Customer Service Department
Customer Service Representative Job Details Near
At Hero, our Customer Service Representatives’ primary goal is to convert incoming calls into booked appointments. Our Customer Service Representatives exceed customer’s expectations to ensure a world class
customer experience by displaying empathy and a willingness to help others.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be competent in or excel in all areas outlined for this position, meeting or surpassing set goals and expectations.
- Five eight-hour shifts that vary from 7am – 9pm
- Shifts are chosen based on seniority and are subject to change as business need changes
- Rotating on-call shifts on weekends, evenings, and some holidays with advance notice
- CSR Staff is present on some pre-determined holidays
- Overtime is offered by management when available, and may at times be required
Essential Job Duties:
- Answer and book incoming calls, emails, and other requests projecting a professional and memorable image to the customer.
- Make outbound calls to book and confirm existing and potential customers to book the dispatch board to full capacity.
- Maximize opportunities from online lead sources.
- Adhere to the company plan for customer concerns and work to resolve them efficiently and effectively.
- Follow company prepared scripts and procedures.
- Update and maintain information into our customer database with accuracy.
- Practice first call resolution when handling calls.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge,Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates Hero’s core values at a high level (T.R.U.E.)
- Knowledgeable on current processes and procedures, promotions, coupons, and any other necessary information.
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely with other team members, management and customers.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to multi-task and problem solve with a sense of urgency.
- On time and prepared to work before the scheduled start time for your shift.
Specific Goals to Achieve / Maintain:
- 80% Booking Ratio
- 100-125 calls per day (inbound and outbound combined)
- 7-12 contacts per hour
Pay & Incentives:
- Starting wage: $16 per hour
- 40 hours per week at the hourly pay as negotiated upon hire
- Monthly incentive for filling the board to capacity (dollar value dependent on number of calls booked)
- Pay increases are given based upon our Hero CSR Performance Levels, not based on time employed with company
- Occasional contests and goals for individual and group incentives
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.