A Special COVID-19 Message From Hero
Dear Valued Customers,
All of us at Hero want to reassure you that we are committed to keeping you and your families comfortable during this time. We are committed to providing you world-class service for as long as we can despite COVID-19. We have a team available to help you and encourage you to let us know if there is anything additional, we can do for you at your visit. This is an ever-changing environment and we want to make sure we do all that we can for you. We are taking extra precautions with our team members to make sure that when you welcome us into your home, your health and safety is our top priority.
Zero Contact Service Call Procedure:
- When you call in to book your appointment, our call center team will happy to answer any questions you have and give you an overview of what to expect.
- When our technician is ready to head to your home our dispatch team will contact you. They will ask you a few questions to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our team members before we enter your home.
- Before our technician enters your home, he or she will put on a mask, fresh new set of rubber gloves and shoe covers.
- When the technician enters your home, they will maintain current CDC guidelines and practice social distancing while in your home. They will offer you a warm smile and a kind word in place of more traditional handshakes.
- We have altered our processes to eliminate any need to directly contact each other, including taking payment and signing off on service work.
- We are happy to try to accommodate any other requests to make you feel more comfortable in your own home.
If you have any questions or if we can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to reach out.